Monday, December 15, 2008

The process of what?


My question would you want to have helped create the Valley of the Kings. Well you might second guess your answer after you read this. Help me !!! I am just getting worn out trying to explain the process building the Valley of the Kings. Obviously It was a large and difficult project for the Egyptians. There were between 30 - 120 workers who built a tomb. Omg I definitely would not want to be one of those workers to build a tomb. The workers who built a tomb in the 18th dynasty were called servents in the great place. How rude! Later on workers were called servents in the Great place. Well thats not much better. So has your answer changed. Well mine deffintaly has.

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a really well job on explaining the building of the valley of the kings. How did they build it though?

    ReplyDelete